Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 3

Dear Evan,

I had another fun day today! 

Kendrick read me the email you sent.  Today was much warmer so I didn't need a coat, but he and Rosalie are going to try to make one for me in case it gets cold again.

Today I went to a soccer game with Kendrick.  Here he is playing goalie.  Rosalie had a soccer game too but it was at the same time in a different part of town.


Boy, being a goalie is much harder than it looks!  A kid could really get flattened by the ball.


After soccer we were all hungry.  So we went to your favorite place to eat, McDonalds!



This McDonald's is pretty cool.  It has a 1950's rock and roll theme. We sat in the back end of a car to eat our dinner.


There is even an old gas pump here that is probably like the ones that used to be at your Great Grandpa Roth and Great Great Grandpa Roth's Mobile gas station.



See how the tables look like record albums?  This is what people used to use to listen to music instead of CD's, DVD's and iPods.



And the chairs are super sparkly!


The food was great!  I even had some broccoli soup. Yum!








Well, that's all for now.  Say "hi" to Emily for me.  I hope you are having as much fun at school as I am.

Love,
Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment