Thursday, April 26, 2012

Flat Stanley visits the Eye Doctor

We went to the eye doctor to pick up new glasses.




I tried on lots of different glasses while we waited.



Rosalie tried on a pair she liked too.


Kendrick thought I would look good in red glasses.


We played some games while we were waiting for our turn.



We did some reading.

"Care, Education and Service!" is the motto here.


I'm flying!

It was finally our turn.

Rosalie tried on her new athletic sunglasses for soccer games.


Pink glasses!

I tried on Rosalie's glasses.


I looked through the magnifying glass.


I looked at myself in the mirror.



The pink case for Rosalie's glasses is pretty comfortable.



Kendrick picked up his new glasses for reading and working on the computer.




Then it was time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment